[Fwd: Re: [opensource] Volunter for Potential Talks]

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jan 18 23:13:27 EST 2006

William Triest wrote:
> I originally sent this from my chemistry address and not my osu address
> so I got a bounce.  I realize the moderators could (and probably would)
> let the other message through, but this way its done with and they can
> just delete the other mesage.  (I know I hate bounces to the mailing
> lists at work)

No worries here.  The list server is a little slow so I didn't even get
the bounce notice until 5 hours later..

Going in too many directions at the moment to dive into this thread, but
I second a talk on security.  It's definitely something I worry about
but never really have the time to dive into.  When can I put you down for?

- jim.