[opensource] Topic for Tuesday

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:21:52 EST 2006

Hi Paul

I think I was supposed to do a demo on opensource ham radio software
on Tuesday, but my schedule is super tight this week, so I would be
thrilled if you would do the Tues. presentation! Autoconf/automake is
more relevant anyway, so we can put my stuff on the back burner until
we have a week when no one else wants to present.

Adam