[opensource] Re: Volunter for Potential Talks (Bill (William) Triest)

William Triest triest.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:27:30 EST 2006

There is nothing that stops this talk from occurring on a different day
or time.  If there is interest from people who can't be there at a
regularly scheduled meeting, I can see if we can work out a time. If
there's enough people that want it during an open source club meeting, I
can present the same material twice (its not much extra work for me, so
I'd be open to this).

After some though, maybe I should do the basic how to secure a linux box
talk during a meeting, and then have a followup meeting that talks more
about the encryption stuff at a different time (outside normal OSUOSS
meeting times).

--Bill