[opensource] [Fwd: [COLUG] OhioLinux Call For Presentations]

Michael Meffie meffiem at neo.rr.com
Tue Jul 4 10:09:10 EDT 2006

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:36:01 -0400
Nick Hurley <hurley at todesschaf.org> wrote:

> Jim Dinan wrote:
> > William Triest wrote:
> >> The Ohio Linux Fest 2006 is now accepting submissions for presentations:
> >
> > Has anybody looked into getting the club involved this year?  We could
> > help promote on campus and maybe even get a table there.

Yes, any help would be much appreciated! Please fill out the online from for
sponsors, and select the .Org section (for non profits). We are asking for
$75 for the table setup (that is what the convention center is charging us),
but if we get enough corporate and individual sponsorship, we may be able to
refund that for the non-profits.

The form is:  http://www.ohiolinux.org/sponsor.html

> I would hope they'd be receptive to that idea, since we did, in fact,
> HOST the first Ohio Linux Fest (free of charge, I might add) back in '03 :)

Yes, thank you.

Mike --