[opensource] Club ideas for school year 06/07

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sat Jun 3 12:26:58 EDT 2006

Back on topic, a question:

Regarding the T-shirt idea, what are the club's opinions on online retailers
such as Cafe Press for producing said shirts?

Does anyone have a problem with using such a retailer?
Does anyone have a problem with Cafe Press in particular?
Does anyone have any other suggestions for online, on-demand T-shirt
production?

Thanks for your input.

-- Alex