[opensource] OpenSource Books

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:29:56 EDT 2006

Dear Club Members:

The OpenSource club has just received a very generous donation of 18
awesome new books from Jason Gilmore!  I have deposited the books in our
office and attached a list of the titles to this email.  Club members
who would like to borrow one of these books for the summer should send a
message to the club officers (cc'd on this email) and set up a time to
meet at our office and check out their book.

Have a great summer!
  - jim.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
                The Ohio State University