[opensource] OpenSource Books

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 7 04:15:17 EDT 2006

I want to beef up my php/mysql skills this summer, so I plan on grabbing a
php/mysql themed book. Speak now or for summer hold your peace before I
accidentally step on toes by nabbing the book you wanted.

I'm thinking either
"MySQL/PHP Database Applications."  Jay Greenspan, Brad Bulger
or
"PHP Developer's Cookbook."  Sterling Hughes
for my summer fun.

BTW: I can be in the office area for an hour, so either Jim or Alex do you
know when you might be stopping by?