[opensource] Club ideas for school year 06/07

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 12 23:59:13 EDT 2006

I just had a random brain spark whilest reading Why's (poignant) guide to
ruby <http://poignantguide.net/ruby>. When we continue our meetings in the
fall, we should include some reading material like a link to what we'll be
talking about. This gives the audience a heads up and hopefully encourages
them, me, us to brush up on the topic so we have questions in our head, and
more to contribute during discussion.

Additionally, I would like the idea of using our "whats new on slashdot
moments" to also post to an osu-osc del.icio.us / google notebook about what
sites we use for a presentation or just the this is my favorite page.  --
This information could then be displayed on the opensource website.

-Peter Dietz