[opensource] Club ideas for school year 06/07

Wesley Haines kremit at wrpn.net
Thu Jun 15 01:45:37 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 12:26 -0400, Alexander J. Lingo wrote:
> Back on topic, a question:
>
> Regarding the T-shirt idea, what are the club's opinions on online
> retailers such as Cafe Press for producing said shirts?

CafePress is definitely pricey for more than a few T-Shirts. I know of
some local companies that print shirts... I can probably get us some
shirts made at Absolute Impressions for $5 - 9 per shirt depending on
color, sizes, etc. They require a minimum of 12 shirts per order, which
shouldn't be a problem.

Wesley Haines

Network Administrator       Webmaster
WRPN Internet Services      weatherUSA.net
http://wrpn.net/            http://www.weatherusa.net/