[opensource] [Fwd: [COLUG] OhioLinux Call For Presentations]

Nick Hurley hurley at todesschaf.org
Wed Jun 28 14:36:01 EDT 2006

Jim Dinan wrote:
> William Triest wrote:
>> The Ohio Linux Fest 2006 is now accepting submissions for presentations:
>
> Has anybody looked into getting the club involved this year?  We could
> help promote on campus and maybe even get a table there.

I would hope they'd be receptive to that idea, since we did, in fact,
HOST the first Ohio Linux Fest (free of charge, I might add) back in '03 :)
--
Peace,
  Nick

   "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet!
   ..our hero ruefully acknowledges that this happens fairly
   frequently.."              --- Calvin and Hobbes