[opensource] Project/Asset/Account Management?

B A Bair bbair at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 30 09:08:02 EDT 2006

Do any of you know if we have access to any sort of project management
software through OIT or other (possibly open) source?

I need something that will enable me to manage financial accounts, assets,
projects, employees and sponsors for TWiCE and general Diversity activities.

Thanks for your ideas.  You can respond directly to me.

:-)

Bettina Bair

~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~bbair

The Ohio State University email: bbair at cse.ohio-state.edu

2015 Neil Ave, DL395 tel: 614-292-2565

Columbus, Ohio 43210 fax: 614-292-2911

~~~~~~~~

The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to
result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all. --Aung
San Suu Kyi, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate

~~~~~~~~