[opensource] The Plan: Neophyte Workshops

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 5 00:40:06 EST 2006

Tobias has gotten back to me, basically indicating that if we want moonlight
madness to sponsor our event for spring we're too late (from Anthony). This
means we we could plan for future future eventsr.

I am curious however as to if we could somehow rent or get approval to use
the dreese or other convenient and suitable lecture hall.  The LAN game or
party would be a great thing for us, because say we have live cd's for
everyone, we can be like "fire up your cd's, play with this or that command,
and now lets kill each other (in the video game)". Though we might not have
the funding for a full fledged PARTY, we could atleast do a workshop.

Start small... dream big
Peter Dietz

Also, I'm going to try to stay in Columbus for the summer, if this means
anything to anyone.