[opensource] Project

Mark Keck keck at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 8 09:55:25 EST 2006

I am a grad student here at Ohio State and am working on a side
consulting project.  I am setting up a website for a company just
starting up.  The company has just bought out another company, and is
updating the seller's website, which is done with Cold Fusion.  My
current programmers are not familiar with this technology, and we will
be busy updating the website during this month.

I could use between 2-4 programmers who can dedicate some time to
working on this project and I would prefer at least one person who knows
Cold Fusion, since everyone else will be on a small learning curve.  The
project comes with some form of payment, though right now we're looking
at stock grants (free shares of the company) due to the fact that there
is no capital in the company yet.  Anyone who is interested, please
contact me at keck at cse.ohio-state.edu as soon as you can, or if you know
anyone who would be interested, refer them to me.

--
Mark A. Keck, Jr.
Graduate Research Assistant
keck at cse.ohio-state.edu