[opensource] Open source project idea ...

Paul Betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 9 12:24:35 EST 2006

> "I've recently switched to the Mac OS X, and I really, really miss
> TortoiseCVS. I would love to see TortoiseCVS it other platforms,
> although this is likely never to happen."

That would probably be pretty tough, depending on how much Mac OSX lets
you integrate into the Finder (is that what they call it these days?)
However, I bet you could easily do it with Nautilus or Konqueror. Ok,
maybe not "easy" but it could definitely be done.

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>