[opensource] Re: Open source project idea ...

Raffi Khatchadourian khatchad at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 9 20:38:38 EST 2006

Raffi Khatchadourian wrote:
> exerted from: https://sourceforge.net/potm/potm-2004-12.php
>
> "I've recently switched to the Mac OS X, and I really, really miss
> TortoiseCVS. I would love to see TortoiseCVS it other platforms,
> although this is likely never to happen."

I'm just really surprised that a software package like this for doesn't
exist for OS X. I would have to imagine that it would be an instant hit.
There is a package that comes with OS X called CVL that acts as a "gui"
for CVS but, from my experience, its really not user friendly at all and
I am much more comfortable with the command line, even for history
browsing and cvs diffs believe it or not.