[opensource] Mailing List Weirdness

Jim dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 14 10:53:09 EST 2006

The mailing list has been acting very strange these past couple days.  I
assume this is related to some of the service outages we have had in the
CSE department.

I have no idea if the old posts that did not make it onto the list have
just been buffered and will be posted eventually or not.  Please feel
free to repost anything that may not have made it to the list.  Also,
please be patient with duplicate posts over the next few days as things
are being sorted out.

With all that in mind, I'd like to reiterate that we will not be meeting
this week because of finals.

Best of luck with your exams!
- jim.