[opensource] vmware contest for students

Phani Kumar Arava arava at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:37:39 EST 2006

Thats gr8..

I have some passtime during the brk now..

Anybody intrested to join?

On 3/15/06, Isaac Jones <ijones at syntaxpolice.org> wrote:

> There's a pretty interesting contest being run by vmware.  It is about
> building a "virtual appliance" using VMWare and open source tools:
> http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/challenge/
>
> It's for students only.  I have some ideas, but I'm not a student, so
> if any students have the time for something like this, I can give you
> some ideas and oversight.  Drop me a line.
>
> Also, any hard-core OO or networking hackers who might want to work at
> cisco, drop me a line :)
>
> peace,
>
>   isaac

Phani Kumar Arava
Grad Student                                             1560 Worthington
Street
Department Of Computer Science                Columbus Ohio 43201
2015 Neil Avenue
Ohio State University
Columbus Ohio-43210

Contact: (614)-316-8198