[opensource] Next Quarter Schedule

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 15 17:03:36 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for the delay.  Below is the proposed schedule for next
quarter:

Thu. 03/30/2006
Tue. 04/04/2006 - OpenSource for Windows (Alex)
Thu. 04/13/2006
Tue. 04/18/2006 - Intro to the Linux Desktop (Michael)
Thu. 04/27/2006
Tue. 05/02/2006 - Getting around in Unix (Bill Triest)
Thu. 05/11/2006
Tue. 05/16/2006 - Programming the Unix Shell (Andy)
Thu. 05/25/2006
Tue. 05/30/2006 - Developing Software in the Unix Environment (Paul)

I would like to start the workshops during the second week of class
since we could use the extra week to advertise.  Thursday meetings will
be our regular club meetings and Tuesday meetings will be structured as
workshops.  So far, none of the Thursday meetings are booked - any takers??

Also, we really need a flyer to advertise these workshops.  It should be
8.5"x11" printable in B&W or Color.  It must include the dates, topics
and locations for each workshop and a pointer to our website.  Apart
from that you are free to approach this project in any way you like.
Please respond if you can help out!

Cheers,
- jim.