[opensource] Junior System Administrator. (fwd)

David Chiu chiud at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 15 17:14:06 EST 2006

Hi Folks. My buddy works for a software firm, Brand Muscle, out of
Beachwood, Ohio (about 10 min from Cleveland). They are looking for
candidates to fill a junior system admin with strong UNIX background, and
he had me seek out qualifying individuals.

I thought I'd give you good people the first crack at it. Education
requirements are that you need to have a BS in CSE or related field. I've
attached the call for applications.

Don't ask me what the salary is. I have no idea.