[opensource] Next Quarter Schedule

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 20 14:30:57 EST 2006

Jim Dinan wrote:
> Also, we really need a flyer to advertise these workshops.  It should be
> 8.5"x11" printable in B&W or Color.  It must include the dates, topics
> and locations for each workshop and a pointer to our website.  Apart
> from that you are free to approach this project in any way you like.
> Please respond if you can help out!

Hi Guys,

We still need some help putting together a flyer and advertising our
workshop series.  I'd like to have something put together by the end of
this week so we can start advertising with the start of classes.

Let me know if you can help out with this!

- jim.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
               The Ohio State University