[opensource] Next Quarter Schedule

William Triest triest.1 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:27:01 EST 2006

Could we get the upcoming talks added to the website please (or if its
up, can some one please point it out since I'm apparently blind)?  I've
had a couple grad students express interest (one group was giving an
intro to Unix workshop today), so I would love to be able to point them
to an online copy of the schedule.

--Bill