[opensource] Website Planning Wiki

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Mar 26 11:49:16 EST 2006

Alexander J. Lingo wrote:
> Unless anyone has any objections, I'd love to begin work on the site
> using MicroWiki.

No objections here.

> We should start discussion about content on the new website as the next
> step.'

A few additional pieces of content I'd like to propose:

* A FAQ: Do I need to know how to program to join?  What if I run
Windows?  And so on...

* A Club History Page: Maybe we can talk Isaac and Crew into
contributing some details on the origins of the club and try to maintain
a timeline of club officers.

* A Section of member contributed HOWTOs: For starters, "How to set up a
CVS repository on STDSUN."

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
              The Ohio State University