[opensource] Website Planning Wiki

Sean Carrick equality72521 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:20:20 EST 2006

The member contributed HOWTOs sounds like a great and useful idea, a
good way to show different applications of OSS that don't exactly have
a guide elsewhere, and setting up a CVS repository on STDSUN would be
a very handy one.

Sean Carrick, with apologies for failing to hit reply to all a couple
seconds ago