[opensource] Website Planning Wiki

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 29 15:07:55 EST 2006

Alexander J. Lingo wrote:
> We should start discussion about content on the new website as the next
> step.'

Another suggestion:  I think it would be a nice resource if we can
assemble a page providing information about the technical community in
Columbus and around OSU.  eg: links to COLUG, FreeGeek, The Columbus
ACM, Columbus Computer Society, etc... as well as some on-campus info
including links to our fellow computer science organizaions.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
               The Ohio State University