[opensource] Website Planning Wiki

Alan Cline acline at carolla.com
Wed Mar 29 20:45:49 EST 2006

Jim, Alexander,
I think that is a superb idea. I am an officer of the local chapter of
the ACM (COCACM), mostly for corporations around central Ohio, and no
one knows what it is.
I am also affiliated with the COQAA, COJUG, XPUG, and PMI. If I can help
as a resource, feel free to call on me.
Al Cline
614.764.8923 eve