[opensource] OpenSource Technology Workshops

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 30 18:45:58 EST 2006

Dear Friends:

The OpenSource Club is pleased to announce a series of exciting
technology workshops introducing open source software topics to the Ohio
State community!  Our workshop schedule is as follows:

  * 04/04/2006 7:00PM, DL480: Open Source for Windows
  * 04/18/2006 7:00PM, DL480: Linux on your Desktop
  * 05/02/2006 7:00PM, DL280: Getting around in UNiX
  * 05/16/2006 7:00PM, DL480: Programming the UNiX Shell
  * 05/30/2006 7:00PM, DL480: Open Source Software Development Tools

Attendance at the workshops is open to anyone and everyone!  We welcome
you to forward this invitation around OSU and out into the community.
The workshops will be held on campus in Dreese Labs rooms 480 and 280 as
noted.

For people arriving from off campus, pay parking is available in the
Tuttle Park Place Parking Garage, located adjacent to Dreese Labs.
Please refer the OSU map for directions: http://www.osu.edu/map/.