[opensource] cd label design

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 31 14:26:12 EST 2006

Drew Yates wrote:
>     Any change someone can burn CD labels for them?
> I can design some labels, but how will we buy and print the labels?

Oh neat!  The OpenCD looks really cool.  I was also going to suggest
that we have some Ubuntu CDs at our disposal and they also have some
windows stuff on there but I'm not sure what.  I also ordered some more,
so hopefully we'll have them in time for the Linux Desktop workshop.

In addition to the CDs, I'd really like to have a page of links on our
website for OpenSource for Windows.  I think it would be great to keep
around as a resource and also as a supplement to the talk.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
               The Ohio State University