[opensource] Website Planning Wiki

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 31 17:00:17 EST 2006

Hey all,

In an effort to take some of the pressure off with getting our new
website up and running, I have some (significant) updates to our
existing website.

I added a sprinkling of javascript and CSS to do popup descriptions for
the workshops and collapsable Meeting Schedules to try and condense
things a bit.  It looks great in Firefox, Opera, and Konqueror.  It
looks pretty much the same in IE except for the extra suck that comes
standard with IE.

It's not the most elegant code out there (HTML/CSS/JS+elegant: Isn't
that a contradiction?!), but it should be a pretty reasonable stopgap.  :)

Cheers,
- jim.

Graduate RA - Computer Science and Engineering
               The Ohio State University