[opensource] Announcing OpenSource-Announce

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 2 00:37:04 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have heard from a couple people that the volume of mail on this list
is a little too much to manage.  In response to this, I've revived the
opensource-announce mailing list as an alternative to our general list.
 The announcements list is moderated and will be used only for
low-traffic announcements.

You can subscribe to that list here:

If you wish to change your subscription options to our general list,
that can be done here: