[opensource] Apple WWDC Student Scholarships

Stephen Sebeny sebeny.1 at osu.edu
Tue May 2 12:51:18 EDT 2006

Hi All,

    Any students on this list that are interested in Macintosh software
development may be interested in know that Apple has a "student scholarship
program" for WWDC. WWDC is Apple's big annual development conference. I was
lucky enough to get a free pass for WWDC in this program the last three
years, and I can attest that WWDC is both immensely fun and incredibly
educational. If there are any students on this list with an interested in
Mac SW development be sure to check out this link, and submit an
application. (Also, drop me an e-mail if you want to chat.) Note, the
deadline for application is May 19th.

http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/students/index.html

    Enjoy!

P.S. Last year I remember promising someone from the club (or CSE in
general) that I would let them know when these applications became available
this year. I totally forget who that was. So hopefully whoever it was will
see this post.

-----
Stephen M. Sebeny
sebeny.1 at osu.edu