[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 5/11/2006

Peter Dietz dietz.72 at osu.edu
Thu May 11 00:15:51 EDT 2006

AmaroK is definately my favorite linux music player. I love how it searches
the internet for your lyrics, more than convenient for when your just
mumbling your way through a song. also when you tap into the audioscrobbler
plug-in using last.fm, so full of features that make it stand out, such as
recommending music for you based on what you've listened to in the past.

however, though it is a KDE application, it worked for me in ubuntu version
Breezer Badger 5.10 (gnome), but disappeared when I upgraded to
Dapper(gnome). Very strange, and I kind of wish it still worked. I try to
use rythmbox, but is just too slow at loading in my song library and
everything else.