[opensource] Dinner Outing Plans

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 16 01:35:28 EDT 2006

Jim Dinan wrote:
>> Isaac will be in town this Tuesday and I'd like to try and gather up for
>> dinner before the workshop.  In case you don't know, Isaac is the club's
>
> Please remember to RSVP to me if you'd like to come out with us.
>
> Also, I'm still open for suggestions on a good place for dinner.  What
> are people's thoughts on the Varsity Club?

Here's the plan: We'll meet at the Varsity Club (278 W Lane Ave) at 5:00
and then head back to Dreese in time for the workshop which starts at 7:00.

Anybody who's around and wants to meet me ahead of time is welcome to
drop by my office (DL474 - Just knock) around 4:30.  My desk if the one
littered with opensource paraphernalia.  It's hard to miss.  :-)

I'd just like to extend one last invite - anybody who'd like to come is
welcome.  Please RSVP to me so I can get enough chairs for us all.

See you then!
 - jim.