[opensource] Just a quick question about the computer scienceminor.

Brian Dittmer dittmer.6 at osu.edu
Thu May 18 19:20:01 EDT 2006

The material in CSE 560 is NOT hard whatsoever.  As long as you remember
stuff from 360 you're totally fine.  It is a lot of work, but it's just
mind numbing busy work....especially the documentation (god bless
JavaDoc).  I've heard now they're actually using a real microprocessor
now for the instruction set which would make the class more useful (we
used a made up machine...blah!).  I'd say take 560, just be ready to put
in the necessary time and you'll do fine.