[opensource] Just a quick question about the computer scienceminor.

Lee Ayres layres at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:20:37 EDT 2006

560 can be a tough class, its all about the quality of the group you
end up in.  I took it from Pete Ware when he was still at OSU.  He did
us the service of poorly documenting initial specs requiring us to
find the flaws and bring them up, and then capriciously changing them
in the middle of the project  Speaking from my experience (6 years
since graduation) its just about the only class in the curriculum that
prepares a nascent professional for the 60 to 70 percent of the time
they spend NOT writing code.

Lee Ayres <layres at gmail.com>