[opensource] CSE 560 advice

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Sun May 21 10:32:14 EDT 2006

This email could have accomplished the same purpose without the
expletives.  In my experience, people don't generally take very kindly
to profanity that is directed at them, so you'd probably get your
point across better if you just omit the profanity entirely. If you
simply *must* be profane, please email the recipient directly rather
than subjecting the rest of us to it.

Adam