[opensource] CSE 560 advice

Nick Brown brown.2053 at osu.edu
Sun May 21 19:34:17 EDT 2006

I consider people who become distressed after hearing certain sound
patterns to be weak minded. Sensitivity to certain words is a
self-inflicted mental illness.

So I'd like to voice my support for the "Profanity: Who fuckin cares?"
crowd.

Incidentally, at one point (not sure about today), a grep through the
Linux kernel source for "fuck" got A LOT of hits.