[opensource] CSE 560 advice

Ross Litscher rlitscher at speakeasy.net
Mon May 22 15:27:44 EDT 2006

I wouldn't want to discount your experience, sorry if that is what my
message read as. I think that is what we are both saying, "Don't
discount the other side just because that not what you experienced".
It's my opinion however that not grouping with people because they don't
already have a group is a little judgemental, and offering that as
advice is what I question. You suggest to not take the course at all if
you don't have a pre-formed group, that's just too pessimistic for my
outlook. If  I had followed that advice, I wouldn't have graduated with
a degree in something I like.

-r