[opensource] Opensource Planning Wiki

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed May 24 10:37:31 EDT 2006

The wiki is still in use, but has been moved to
http://ec.osu.edu/opensource/. Once it is ready for full deployment, we'll
have http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/ resolve to the new site.

Currently, I'm doing some final clean-up and polish on it. It is ready for
copy to be written for it, however.

If you would like a login and password, e-mail me and I will provide you
with a name and temporary password.

-- Alex