[opensource] website

Drew Yates yates at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 24 13:29:48 EDT 2006

Looking Good! I would say make the black text white on the banner, though.
Send me the source files for the banner and I can whip up some Photoshop0rz
frothy real quick.

Also, maybe there should be just a single password to edit the wiki? It
seems silly to me to have a wiki and then restrict the editing so that it
behaves like every other CMS. I understand the need to keep things under
control on an official server, but I think a simple password is enough to
deter miscreants without hindering legitimate members.

-Drew