[opensource] website

Drew Yates yates at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 24 14:05:33 EDT 2006

mmm, I would say: "better to have a well-used and maintained website that
could be temporarily and reversably vandalized than a never-used and
outdated website that is never vandalized"

I bet if you asked around other organizations, difficulty keeping the
website active is a FAR greater concern than vandalism.

-Drew