[opensource] Decorum (call it "netiquette" if you prefer)

Lee Ayres layres at gmail.com
Tue May 30 14:46:27 EDT 2006

"Conformity" is a group of reasonably clustered points in a
hyperspace.  Movement along some of the dimensions is more anathema
than others.  Finding the play in the system is an art. I think there
is a bit of freedom with regards to neckwear and  business practice.
Also his hair is kinda crazy.

Lee Ayres <layres at gmail.com>