[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 11/02/06 - Officer Meeting

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:05:25 EST 2006

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
======================================

Date:11/02/2006
Time: 7:00PM
Room: 112-F Caldwell

Topic: Officer Meeting

This week we are going to have an officer meeting in Caldwell 112-F. We are
going to talk about opening the office for members and catalog the equipment
in the room. Anyone who is interested can come and join us.

-- alex

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers and
nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a half
hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please be
courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu