[opensource] Fwd: [ACM-W] MICROSOFT EVENT REMINDER

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 8 14:55:17 EST 2006

ROFL.... that's sad that a 'fun with microsoft' event can only entail simple
tricks in excel and powerpoint that everyone should already
know.......................  If we do a fun with open source event, we
should show off xgl and other overly extensive and useless things linux can
do :)

Oh... we can also do like.. how to set up iptables to play with people's
minds...

Sean Lee