[opensource] Correction: End Of Quarter Dinner

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 29 00:57:19 EST 2006

I must apologize for sending out a second e-mail on this. I do try to keep
e-mails to a minimum, especially to the announce list.

It turns out that I got a good number of requests that I modify the time, so
instead of meeting at __5:00pm__, I'm changing the time to __6:00pm__. All
the information you need to know is included below.

Hello All!

To celebrate the end of the quarter, we are having a get together on
Thursday, November 30th. We will be having dinner at the Varsity Club at 278
W. Lane Ave at ___6:00pm___.

We ate at the Varsity Club last year and had a great time!

If you would like to attend with us, please RSVP me at lingo.13 at osu.edu by
Wednesday at 5:00pm so that I can tell the Varsity Club how many people to
expect.

--alex