[opensource] Virtualization Technologies (Xen)

Srini learning24x7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:04:14 EDT 2006

Does anybody have any links or documentation for installing Xen on an
existing CentOS server so I can install other CentOS servers on top of it
for separating Webserver with DNS?
Also, is it advisable to use Xen or should I use VMWare if I intend to use
virtualization for a small business?

Thanking you in advance for your efforts in helping me.

Regards
Srini