[opensource] Intel for OSU wireless, anyone?

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 19 12:36:42 EDT 2006

I'm looking for someone who knows how to connect to OSU's wireless network with an Intel utility. OIT refuses to help me connect using "3rd-party", non-Microsoft software, although they admit to know how. I had it working once before, but they recently changed their security certificates. They now have 2 running and I can't figure out how to select both of them. When I had Intel running, it worked several times faster than Windows. It also lacked several glitches that Microsoft had. Microsoft often has a hard time deciding whether or not it's really connected (of course, it's not) and only gives me the option to "disconnect" until I restart my computer a few times, which can be beyond frustrating. Can anyone help me?

-Brian Swaney