[opensource] Intel for OSU wireless, anyone?

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 19 13:03:29 EDT 2006

Quit complaining about things that work fine.  If it works under microsoft's
wireless configuration, then use it.  Also, I don't see how using one
utility over another could make 'it' work several times faster..  If you're
talking about connection speed, it doesn't matter anyway.. the university's
network is pretty slow around the residence areas.

But.. since this is the open source list.. I could help you connect under
linux and wpa_supplicant.. not so much using the intel utility.. but you may
want to try using this guide: <a href="http://8help.osu.edu/2674.html">
http://8help.osu.edu/2674.html</a>

Sean