[opensource] Intel for OSU wireless, anyone?

Trent Arms trent.arms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:09:57 EDT 2006

While we're on wireless, has anyone else been at odds with the
madwifi-ng/wpa_supplicant duo while trying to use osuwireless in dorms?
Ideally it would handle hand-off smoothly and just work, but at this point
I'm having trouble even connecting, let alone staying that way.  (I think
it's interference from these repeaters they put up everywhere- going to try
to figure out how to bind supplicant to a specific mac address, I hope).
Note, I have little trouble getting and staying connected in Caldwell, Bolz,
and 209 W. 18th.

-Wyatt