[opensource] Intel for OSU wireless, anyone?

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 20 02:09:43 EDT 2006

Hello Brian,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the few rude replies you've
received. While strictly speaking, your question does not fall within the
domain of our group or mailing list, this is not an excuse for others to be
rude or unkind.

I'd also like to say I'm sorry that your schedule did not allow you to
remain until after the conclusion of Jim's presentation/demo and possibly
find a solution to your problem. I would suggest you try the constructive
suggestions that have been posted to this discussion. If those do not work,
perhaps we can find some time to meet up and look into it.

-- alex