[opensource] Ubuntu compatibility help?

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:48:34 EDT 2006

It seems to have automatically loaded some sort of wireless driver that detects an Intel card, but it won't do any sort of encryption except WEP (no WPA/TKIP). How can I get it to connect to OSU's network?

Also, I don't usually download anything from the internet unless I absolutely know and trust the source (although I've somehow been getting a few spyware things each time I run Spybot), although I suppose most viruses wouldn't work too well without the right operating system (like most programs). Basically, I don't go looking for a bunch of things to download on search engines. Any specific sources?

-Brian Swaney